Orange County Real Estate, Probate, Bankruptcy, & Litigation Attorney
Olson Law Firm is an experienced real estate, probate, bankruptcy and civil litigation law firm that provides professional legal services to help meet your personal and business needs. Our Attorney provides top notch legal representation to consumers, Banks, small to mid-size business owners, investors, and individuals throughout Southern California, serving Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties.
Our law office is located in Huntington Beach and we can assist you with legal issues involving: Real Estate Disputes, Probate, Bankruptcy, Business Litigation, Personal Injury, and Collections. Contact our law office today to schedule a confidential consultation with our experienced litigation lawyer. We are committed to providing you with cost-effective and personalized legal services and we pride ourselves in making our Huntington Beach Attorney available for direct access to our clients.
A Range of Practice Areas to Meet Your Legal Objectives
Olson Law Firm provides quality legal representation and counsel in several practice areas, including:
- Real Estate: We provide a full range of residential and commercial real estate litigation services, including: fraud, nondisclosure, and concealment, breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties, negligence, quiet title and title issues, partition actions, escrow disputes, commission disputes, homeowner’s association representation, flips, short sales, franchisor/franchisee disputes, and more. Our Attorney is also a licensed California Real Estate Broker that has the experience to handle your real estate transactions too.
- Probate: Assisting with probate petitions with or without a will (intestate succession), creditor claims, and other issues relating to the administration of a decedent’s estate.
- Bankruptcy: Our Bankruptcy Lawyer can assist you with Chapter 7 bankruptcy petitions, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, creditor claims, and adversary proceedings
- Civil Litigation and Corporate Lawyer: Our firm represent corporations, LLCs, partnerships, and sole proprietors in cases involving: contract disputes, actual fraud and negligent misrepresentation, interference with contract claims, partnership disputes, trade secret misappropriation and noncompete agreements, collections and conversion. Olson Law Firm also provides transactional business services in Huntington Beach and Southern California, including: drafting and reviewing contracts, business purchase agreements, preparing and reviewing Franchise documents including Uniform Franchise Offering Circulars and Franchise Agreements, and real estate documents (quitclaim deeds, grant deeds, promissory notes, deeds of trust, etc).
- Personal Injury: Our Personal Injury Attorney in Huntington Beach can assist you with claims involving: car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trip and fall, premises liability and slip and fall accidents, dog bites, wrongful death, sexual harassment, pedestrian accidents, bad faith, and wrongful termination lawsuits.
- Collections: Olson Law Firm can assist you with the collection of Business Debt, Credit Card Defense, Setting Aside Default Judgments, Sister-State Judgments, Bankruptcy, Bank Levies, Abstracts of Judgment, and more.
- Probate: Our Orange County Probate Attorney can assist you through the probate process in the event that your loved one passed away with or without a will
Contact our Huntington Beach Real Estate, Probate, Bankruptcy, and Civil Litigation Law Firm Today.
If you need an experienced attorney in the Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, or San Diego area, contact Olson Law Firm at 714-847-2500, or contact us online today for your free consultation.
Our Southern California Business, Real Estate, Probate, and Personal Injury Law Firm serves the following areas:
Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Westminster, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Cypress, Fullerton, Anaheim, Buena Park, Irvine, Laguna Beach, Orange, Tustin, Yorba Linda, Long Beach, and also Counties of: Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego. Contact our Orange County Law Firm today.